How well do you know your dog? Do you know that dogs have dreams and fears? That they are doing see color, they smell electric storms, and feel scent as an emotion? This title takes you into the world of about dogs quotes, a world created by a sense of smell one hundred million times more acute than ours, and introduces you to man’s best friend.
Dog quotations help you celebrate your love for your dog, day after day, for any reason. Many will make you laugh, some could make you cry, and others will make you might feel about the relationship you’ve got with your dog. But they’ll all help you celebrate getting your dog as a friend. So whether it’s a celebration to plan, a loss to recuperate from, a bad time to recover from, or some quiet time to reflect on what it means to be owned by a companion, you will find simply the words on these dog quotes
Your dog is a creature of love. Their endless respect and never-ending passion is the light in almost any dog lover’s life. This handsome dogs of the most extremely eye catching and enchanting dogs is fine with nice quotes to please you and you happy, that is guaranteed to captivate and charm anybody that has ever known the companionship of a dog. The dog has been honored and loved by all of the people on world in which he has deserved this affection for the rending their services that have made him man’s best friend a one who has never owned a dog has missed a wonderful part of life. Dogs love you. They put you first in their short life and needs.
No matter your state or mood of mind, you’ll find a dog quote that fits your feelings. Such as the one, will entertain you.
1. Dogs never bite me. Just humans. —Marilyn Monroe
2. There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. —Ben Williams
3. Only my dogs will not betray me. —Maria Callas
4. A dog is the only thing that can mend a crack in your broken heart. —Judy Desmond
5. Dogs act exactly the way we would act if we had no shame. —Cynthia Heimel
6. Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. —Mark Twain
7. Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you’re never friendless ever, if you have a dog. —Douglas Mallock
8. The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants. ― Johnny Depp
9. A dog can express more with his tail in minutes than his owner can express with his tongue in hours. —Unknown
10. I wish all men were like dogs — Halle Berry